The College has a Board of Trustees formed by a Ministerial Decision. It is chaired by the Minister and comprises the membership of: (Article 3)
- HE. Dr. Mona Salem Al Jardani , Under Secretary for Technical Education and Vocational Training. (vice-president)
- Mr. Mushtaq Musa Al Loatie – Counselor , Council and committees of Supreme Council for Planning
- Mr. Mudrek Fadil Al Moussawi - Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs at the Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Mr. Sultan Mohamed Al Mahrouqi - Director General, Administrative and Financial Affairs, Ministry of Finance
- Mr. Abdul Adheem Abbas Al Bahrani - Director General of the Chamber of Commerce of the Sultanate of Oman (OCCI)
- Mrs. Lara Ghassan Obidat - Assistant Director General for Programs and Quality Assurance at the Directorate General for Private Universities and Colleges , Ministry of Higher Education
- Sheikh Fahmi Saeed Al Hinai - Vice Chairman, Poly Products Inc. Polycarbonate (Raha), Representative of Industrial sector
- Mr. Hussein Bin Jawad bin Abdel-Rasoul - Chairman of Towell Group, Representative of Industrial sector
- Dr. Abdulkarim bin Sultan Al Mughairi, Dean, Oman Tourism College (OTC), Representative of Industrial sector
- Engr. Ahmed bin Hamad Al Subhi, CEO of ACWA Power , Barka, Representative of Industrial sector.
- Director General , Directorate General for Planning and Development
- Director General , Directorate General of Technical Education
- Dean, Higher College of Technology
- Dean, Nizwa College of Technology
- Dr. Mymoona Abdullah Al Rawahi – Training Expert , Undersecretary for Technical Education and Vocational Training Office - Secretary, Board of Trustees , Rapporteur of the Committee
The Board is authorized to seek the assistance of any specialists or experts and invite them to its meetings without granting them the right to vote.
The Board of Trustees meets at least four times a year, or as deemed necessary upon invitation from the Chairman. Its meetings are legal if attended by a majority of its members. The decisions are valid if supported by a majority of votes. In case of a tied vote, the chairman’s side will cast a vote.