ACT organized Open Day on Tuesday, 21 March 2017. It was graced by our College Dean, Asst. Deans and HODs & HOCs. Students and staff participated in many events with enthusiasm. There were several activities, workshops and exhibitions held in all the departments and centers. The major events of the day were as follows:
- a musical performance by Scout Orchestra organized by office of Student Affairs, educational workshops by academic departments
- a consumer protection exhibition, entrepreneurship exhibition and Pioneer Challenge exhibition by the department of Business Studies Department
- a Math quiz competition, a cultural communities’ exhibition, a project and invention exhibition , an IT Support Center and E-Questionnaire by Information Technology Department
- a General Engineering Quiz competition and Runner-up Team of GCC Robotic Challenge competition (20 March, 2017 at Sultan Qaboos University) performing several tasks with the VEX Robot by Engineering Department
- The Book Fair and the effectiveness of ‘Give a book and take another’ programme by ETC
There were also many sports competitions (football, Chess and tennis) conducted throughout the day. At the end of the celebrations, Dr. Issa Saif Mohammed Al Tubi, Dean awarded the winners and participants.
FOR MORE PICTURES, VISIT OUR FACEBOOK ALBUMS!