Office of Administrative & Financial Affairs
Administrative and Financial Affairs overseets the overall operation of the college by applying strategic planning in attaining and managing the college budgetary requirements.
The office is headed by the Assistant Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs, according to Article 13 of College Bylaws, and supervises the administrative, financial, and human resources departments. The head is responsible for the following:
- Supervising the provision of college needs for human resources, administrative requirements, educational and training materials, and equipment, in accordance with the requirements of centers and departments.
- Supervising the work in the stores, their annual inventory, records of college property, and its maintenance in compliance with prevailing procedures.
- Supervising the implementation of contracts signed with companies; carrying out work for the college.
- Supervising expenditure and ensuring compliance with financial procedures.
- Supervising the personnel filing system; safekeeping and updating the records.
- Presenting periodic progress reports to the Dean regarding administrative and financial affairs.
- Evaluating the performance of the heads of the departments and the technical support staff he/she supervises, and forwarding the appraisal forms to the Dean.
- Coordinating with the Directorate General for Administrative and Financial Affairs, at the Ministry, on all matters related to the needs of the college and the processing of its financial and administrative dealings, the maintenance of its facilities and the implementation of the contracts of services offered to it.
- Carrying out any duties assigned by the Dean, or the College Council.