The Head of the Administrative Affairs Department has the following responsibilities and authority: (Article 27, A)
- Providing the various departments of the college with their needs and estimating the annual funds in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Receiving purchases in accordance with the documents and receipts, after verifying their compliance with the prescribed specifications, keeping them in the stores or distributing them to the different departments, and reporting any rejected items.
- Supplying the stores with the required materials and keeping records of their specifications.
- Organizing stores and supervising the personnel.
- Implementing the procedures of periodical or arbitrary store inventories, in compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Conducting an annual count of the budget remaining from the previous work.
- Complying with health and safety procedures in the stores.
- Following up the implementation of the contracts signed for services and maintenance.
- Keeping records of college property and organizing its periodical maintenance.
- Preparing and arranging the expatriate personnel’s accommodation units and keeping records.
- Supervising all the personnel in the department and monitoring their performance.
- Evaluating staff performance and forwarding the appraisal forms to the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the Assistant Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs.