Specialization in Computer Engineering
Specialization in Computer Engineering aims to:
- To provide our graduates an integrated educational experience that develops their ability to apply pertinent knowledge to solving problems in the engineering technology specialty.
- To prepare our students for immediate employment, and provide them with the sufficient foundation to continue upper-division studies.
The program should enable the student to:
- Contribute to society in a broad range of careers.
- Flourish professionally in an increasingly international and rapidly changing world.
- Effectively build, test, operate, and develop modern Computer Systems.
- Develop skills for clear communication and responsible teamwork, and to inculcate professional attitudes and ethics, so that one is prepared for the complex modern work environment.
- Acquire sufficient breadth and depth for successful subsequent graduate study, post-graduate study, or lifelong learning.
- Develop and apply critical thinking skills, enhancing the ability to address unstructured problems specific to technical specialties in Computer Engineering.
- Acquire technical and managerial skills necessary to enter careers in the design, application, and/or maintenance of Computer Systems
Degree Audit Plans