Creating effective learning environments and learning experiences for students has always been at the heart of Student Affairs work. The office also addresses the basic personal needs of students by providing comprehensive student services and programmes that enable and empower students to focus more intensely on their studies as well as their personal growth and maturation.
ACT believes that reconnection and reunion with our former students is essential for the growth of the college. ACT offers many ways to keep you connected with fellow alumni, faculty, and staff. You will be informed about the new courses/programs, or participate in any alumni-related activities that impact the college, and get opportunities for life-long learning in the field of Business, Engineering, and Information Technology.
When you finish studying at ACT, you will automatically become an alumnus/alumna. Keep in touch and inform us with your news, accomplishments, comments or questions, and update your current personal information.
Update your details by visiting Alumni Registration System
In addition to the Dean's Office, the Student Affairs Office encompasses the following areas: Admission and Registration, On-the-Job Training, Counseling and Graduates Follow-up, Housing, Student Activities and Graduation.
The college is more than just classroom lectures, home works, and examinations. Your education is a total learning experience so we provide you an opportunity to develop your leadership and community skills, build a lifelong friendships, enhance your personal and professional skills, and prepare you for a fulfilling and successful life ahead.
To assist you in achieving your goals, the Student Affairs have clearly define its purpose and direction. The personnel of the Student Affairs are available to assist you through the entire academic process. A variety of academic and non-academic services are available to you to compliment and support your academic activity.
The Student Affairs mission is to provide programs and services that support and enhance the College academic mission. We create and maintain programs, activities, and services for your personal and social development and to foster a supportive academic environment. We endeavor to support the your realization to your academic outcome.
We believe that the effort of the Student Affairs is an integral part of your educational experience and development as a member of a community. These efforts are based on the following philosophical assumptions:
1. Student can choose from a wide range of courses to build competency and a significant amount of skills. Our curricula are carefully developed and are regularly updated to keep up with the current requirements of the industry and market.
On-the-Job trainings expose the students to the current trends in your chosen fields and immerse them in real challenges at work.
2. We strive to provide top quality in teaching and learning. Quality Assurance Office helps ACT live up to its mission and vision, and with it, the entire staff is committed to practice teaching methods that help the students gain maximum knowledge and skills from the classes.
3. Clubs and organizations, sports activities, and cultural events among others are productive diversions while studying at ACT. Awards and recognitions are given to students who excel academically and who otherwise inspire other students through their projects, college activities, and hard work.
4. Machines and equipment are available for students to enhance their learning. At ACT, students have the necessary resources and facilities to help them to acquire the skills in the specialization. These resources include the Auditorium, the College Library, Student Access Center, and upgraded laboratories.
5. Located in Muladdah, 116km north of Muscat, ACT is accessible . Buses and taxis are available to take you to the college.